News & Media
Paweł Sapek, the central Europe regional head of Prologis, and Paweł Kowalczyk, the real estate and customer experience senior manager of Prologis Poland, spoke to Eurobuild about ways to manage the growth in building and utility costs for tenants as well as the benefits of clear rules and honesty in business.
40,000 square meters specifically tailored for logistics and production activities
Rossmann leases 20,000 square meters in Prologis park
CERVA GROUP to lease 42,000 square meters at the park after its completion
21,000 square meter BTS for CBA Slovakia at Prologis Park Ziar
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, today announced that Martin Baláž has been promoted to vice president, country manager, Prologis Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Construction of 10,000 square meter facility to begin this year
- Year-end occupancy at historic high of 98 percent
- 3,06 million square metres of total leasing activity
- 1,85 million square metres of building and land acquisitions
- 918,076 square metres of development starts; 47.6 percent leased
- Building 14 is 70-percent pre-leased as customers push to secure the best real estate in key logistics locations
- Building 14 is also the first Prologis CEE building with rooftop solar