The Essentials Platform
Built on the Prologis foundation of global logistics real estate, the Essentials platform delivers the next generation of solutions to address some of the most critical challenges fulfillment centers face today building into your business the resilience you need to innovate, grow and thrive. Explore the options:
Centered at the core of successful fulfillment—from move-in services to forklifts and racking systems—Prologis has you covered.
- Turnkey warehouse solutions
- Racking, mezzanines, conveyors and pick modules
- Forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Smart Building and other technology solutions
- Robotics and automation
- Back-up power generators
- Moving, relocation and liquidation services
- Office furniture and design
- Dock doors and levelers
- Fans and cooling systems
Improving energy efficiency in logistics, 80% of our customers’ electricity needs are typically provided by the renewable energy from Prologis SolarSmart installations, while rooftop solar and LED lighting are purpose-built to deliver a carbon-neutral facility.
- Innovations in sustainable logistics
- Solar + storage
- Energy efficiency solutions
- LED lighting
- Smart lighting
- Smart metering
- Energy and carbon management
- Carbon credits / offsetting
- Renewable energy credits
- Power purchase agreements
- Micro-grids and other resiliency solutions
- Energy storage / resale
Reducing transportation costs and improving last-mile delivery with autonomous yard trucks, routing solutions, and fleet management services are all critical essentials for your transportation needs.
- Fleet electrification solutions for depots and hubs
- Workplace charging
- Temporary power
- Hydrogen fueling
Training the future logistics workforce, upskilling current talent, and keeping workers safe and productive—Prologis is committed to helping build a talent pipeline.
- Community Workforce Initiative (CWI)
- Talent staffing and retention programs
- Training and certification
Strategic Alliance Partners® and Strategic Alliance Programs®
We launched our Strategic Alliance Partners® and Strategic Alliance Programs® in 1998 to support our customers through partnerships with local vendors and real estate professionals. The focus then and now is on deep expertise in real estate transactions and management across our global regions. This strategy is now even more robust thanks to its alignment with Prologis Essentials, which helps customers launch, optimize and scale their businesses. Together, Strategic Alliance Partners, Strategic Alliance Programs and Prologis Essentials bring the solutions our customers need to succeed in the areas that matter most: operations, energy, workforce, transportation and digital, and transitioning expenses from CapEx to OpEx through a suite of financing and leasing offerings.