A small warehouse unit in the immediate vicinity of the airport, another with a large space for cold storage, one with a lot of flexibility to expand and yet another equipped with hi-tech solutions that reduce electricity consumption. Regardless of the particular solutions a customer may be looking for, it can be found in the safe, secure and well-designed Prologis parks of Wrocław.
Customers not only look for modern space in key locations, but also value service through property management teams able to provide individualized support for their everyday operations. Increasingly, we see that our customers also want to provide their own employees with efficient, comfortable and health-accommodating places to work. Spaces where they benefit from a wide range of services and amenities, whether that’s smart metering system ensuring remote media management of the building, to green recreational areas for rest and relaxation. We feel that looking after our customers and their employees goes a long way towards fulfilling their needs and they appreciate these comprehensive solutions and the diverse offerings available.
"Each renewal and each new contract is positive proof for us that a wide range of services and a partnership approach works. We’re satisfied, when our customers are choosing our offering over many others,” -said Magdalena Kostjan, Senior Leasing Manager Prologis.
The new deals comprise:
- 16,300 square metres at Prologis Park Wrocław V for Katoen Natie - an international logistics service provider and port operator. Cushman & Wakefield facilitated this transaction;
- 7,200 square metres at Prologis Park Wrocław IV for an owner of international discount supermarket chain;
- 7,000 square metres at Prologis Park Wrocław III for Deichmann Group - the largest footwear company in Europe. Colliers International facilitated this transaction;
- 3,000 square metres at Prologis Park Wrocław a distributor of electronic and telecommunications equipment;
- 1,800 square metres at Prologis Park Wrocław for company involved in the telecoms industry.
The renewals comprise:
- 13, 000 square metres at Prologis Park Wrocław III for Deichmann Group - the largest footwear company in Europe. Colliers International facilitated this transaction;
- 4, 500 square metres at Prologis Park Wrocław for Fera.pl - an online retailer specializing in pet food and accessories. Cresa advised on this transaction;
- 2,800 square metres at Prologis Park Wrocław III for KOMSA -, a global leader in the distribution of ICT products. Nuvalu Polska, a commercial real estate consultancy, facilitated this transaction.
Prologis’ Wrocław portfolio consists of four logistics parks with a total area of over half a million square meters. Their excellent locations near the A4 and A8 motorways, just off the Wrocław bypass, make them ideal distribution hubs for Poland and all of Europe, both for e-commerce and traditional brick-and-mortar retail.
Whether it’s modern logistics space in key locations, comfortable workplace environments, or sustainable solutions that ensure savings which attract customers to Prologis’ Wrocław parks, satisfaction is... Made in Prologis.